How To Personalize Your Wedding Vows
Your Perfect Wedding Vows
A Guide to Romantic and Loving Words for Your Ceremony
E-Book By Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway-On Amazon and B&N
ORDER BELOW AND FIND IMMEDIATE INSPIRATION FOR WRITING YOUR VOWS!
There are many ways to celebrate your relationship, promise your love and affirm your commitment.
The most important thing is to make sure your vows are truly meaningful to you both, and that you select a way to express them that is comfortable.
Neither of you should feel forced to speak, or pressed to write vows if writing will stress you. Vows should not be a source of discomfort, they are meant to be a celebration of your love and promises to one another.
This e-book tells you everything you need to know about personalizing or selecting your vows. Rev. Laurie Sue has helped hundreds or couples through this process and she shares the secrets of the perfect wedding vow with you in,Your Perfect Wedding Vows E-book:
* Learn dozens of different ways you can express your love in your wedding ceremony.
* Find inspiration and how-to for writing your own wedding vows.
* Look through dozens of personalized wedding vows used by real couples and select or adapt any that you like.
* Be prepared to deal with wedding tears gracefully during your vows.
* Embark on a process of finding or creating the right vows that helps you learn more about your partner.
* Utilize your sacred vows to give your marriage the best start possible.
* If you are shy, or nervous, discover alternatives to reading wedding vows.
ORDER "YOUR PERFECT WEDDING VOWS" NOW AND RECEIVE YOUR COPY IMMEDIATELY.